Thursday, April 06, 2006

Thursday Thoughts

Nothing new is going on in my boring little life. I am having a PartyLite party tonight. It was a good idea at first but now it's just a pain in my ass! I'm only doing it to get free stuff but the amount of free stuff you get is based on how much your guests buy, and I have heard from several of them "I'm only buying a box of tealights", which means they are only spending less than $10. So looks like I'm spending money on the snacks and soda for this little party and not going to be getting jack! I have spent about $175 all together at the last 2 parties I attended and thought this would be my "payback", doesn't look that way. Oh well, I am done with this crap after tonight. Although I do really like their candles and holders and stuff, it's all pretty but a little pricey. I will probably still buy candles, they are good quality and smell really good, plus they have tons of different scents. Other than that, nothing new going on. I have a 4 day weekend coming up and I am looking forward to that. Ant's on spring break from school so we're gonna hang out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home