Friday, March 24, 2006

It's Friday, It's Friday....

Oh so glad it's Friday. A whole two days to relax and have fun! This has been a long week. Nothing too exciting going on. T and I are doing well. He came over and I made us dinner last night. Then we watched Dave Chappelle's Block Party ( got the bootleg yesterday at the laundromat hee hee) it wasn't what I thought it would be. It was more of a concert/documentary type movie, not much comedy at all. I fell asleep during it. But I fell asleep on T so it was still good! ;-) Nothing else too interesting going on. No plans for the weekend. I'm broke as I don't even know what! I screwed up my checking account and overdrew, it was like 5 little things no more than $7 each, totalling probably $15 - $20 and I am now -$197!! They charged me $34 each time! I am pissed but I did it and there is nothing to do now but try and borrow some money somewhere to get my account back on the positive side! Yikes! Such is life I guess. I'll get over it. Ok have a good weekend everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home