Tuesday, March 14, 2006

2 days to go!

Although I was origianlly supossed to move tomorrow, they called Friday and told me that the cabinets wouldn't be there until Wednesday so I wouldn't be able to move in until Thursday. Which is only one day but man, I have been waiting forever already. At least it's finally almost here. My parents ended up buying me some new living room furniture, I was excited! It's pretty and I like it alot. So much for my project. It was fun while it lasted. I will still use the 2 big pillows that I got finished for something so it isn't wasted. And after today I am off for the next 2 and a half days! Can't wait for that even though I will be busy moving and not relaxing it will be good. Ok sorry for the short post but my shoulder is killing me, I have no idea what I did to it, but typing isn't helping so ta ta!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home