Thursday, March 09, 2006

I'm "sew" domestic

Ha, I just keep em coming don't I! My sewing project is coming along. The fabric tape didn't work, but the fabric glue did. I have gotten all my pillows together now I just need to get the old ones out of storage and switch the stuffing from the old to the new. Oh yea and figure out how to close the pillows once the stuffing is in. I've got three sides closed but I guess I will have to sew the last side closed b/c of the stuffing the sides won't hold toeghter for the glue to dry. I'm sure I'll figure something out. I found a little handheld sewing machine my mom had and it was great it really worked for a little while anyway, I got one and a half pillow sewn and then it decided that was it, didn't want to work anymore. Maybe it needed a break I will try new batteries and see if it works again. We shall see.

B brought me lunch today. My first thought was "is he trying to poison me"....then I was like No, he wouldn't think of that he is just being nice. So I ate it. It was good, fried chicken, mixed veggies, and a baked potatoe. So if I die just a heads up to those who know me in real life, check for poison. Ok, thanks!

So this week is almost over. I only work Monday and Tuesday next week and then it's moving time! I can do without the actual moving of the items but I will be so glad to be moved in! B asked if still wanted him to help me move. I said I had it covered, he acted offended but I didn't really want him to help with his "I owe him" attitude. When we broke up he threw up everything he has ever done/bought/or given me in my face. Which was quite a bit but I never would have excepted if I knew it came with strings attached. Plus T said he would help and I just don't know how well that would go over, B being the jealous type and not wanting to be out of our relationship, I see things getting out of hand. But I really, REALLY don't want to move heavy stuff, and would rather have someone move it for me. Which is what usually happens when I move, I do a minimal amount of the work as far and carrying stuff. I'm a little spoiled yes, that's how I like it. B likes to spoil and I wouldn't mind him doing all the work so I haven't yet decided if I will say ok I need your help or not. We'll see next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home