Monday, February 27, 2006

Well said.....

Last night on Grey's Anatomy, my favorite show, one of the character's said, "If you are tired of crappy things happening to you, stop letting people crap on you and demand better"...or something to that affect anyway. I thought that was an excellent quote. No real point to posting that I just liked it, and thought it applied to my life.

In other news, I did not brave the crowds and attend the St. Louis Mardi Gras celebration. I heard it was a hit, I decided to stay in this weekend and *gasp* NOT drink!!! Amazing I know since lately the highlight of my week has been based on getting drunk on Saturday night. Not all that fun lately. Plus I am tired of feeling like shit on Sunday! So this was my first "non-alcoholic" weekend in quite some time and I actually enjoyed it. I will be staying in a little more for a while. I am moving on the 15th of this month so I will have my OWN place after living with my parents for about a year!! That means I will be able to just sit and watch TV or whatever and not feel like I have got to get the hell out of the house. Nothing like having our own space. That paired with the fact that I will be paying rent again, and not have too much extra cash to go blow at the club/bar. And that is really fine with me.

2 Comments:

At Monday, February 27, 2006, Blogger laura b. said...

Grey's Anatomy is one of my favorite shows! I liked that line too :-)

 
At Monday, February 27, 2006, Blogger Erin said...

Me too. I love George. Sigh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home