Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My hump, my hump, my lovely lady lump....

Why do I always think in song when trying to come up with a title.....I have no freaking idea, but it happens, everytime. This time I was thinking of it being Hump Day, and those words came to mind, so, there ya go! Nothing exciting going on. B, came by last night with a bouquet of flowers and one of those HUGE cards. It was a nice gesture. I still ain't going back. And as the days go by the urge to go back fades a little. Now when the weekend comes and I want to get a little ya know what, my urges may be a little stronger. But here's to hoping I can make it thru the weekend. We'll see Monday huh?!! And I got a "Happy Valentine's Day" call from just about every ex-boyfriend and/or "booty call guy" I have had in the last 3 years. So that was about 5 calls if you count the one I got today from an ex I haven't talked to in about 8 or 9 months! He called my work phone, and he has a very recognizable voice so I immidately said "OMG"! Not that I was oh so excited to hear from him, but it was weird that just last week I mentioned I hadn't heard from him in a while, to a friend, and said "I wonder if he's still alive". Because being the liar/bullshitter that he is ( one of the reasons we broke up in the first place) - the last time he called he told me he was dying, to which I responded, "That sucks". Because 1) I didn't really believe him, and 2) What do you say to someone who calls out of the blue and says shit like that!! Anyway he didn't say much but he would like to see me sometime, uh yea probably not going happen! But whatever......

As I was typing this I got a call from the realty place where I applied for the apartment and I got it! I am so excited!! But I can't move in until March 15 because the apartment is being rehabed! Good that everything will be new, bad that I have a whole 'nother month to wait and I have to pay my storage bill for March and I will only be there half the month but they will not pro-rate it and give me any of the rent for the month back. Bummer. Oh well. And since the special the apartment place is running is for the first month rent free and I'm moving in the middle of the month I will pay 1/2 the months rent in March and then my April rent will be FREE!! Cool. I am so excited right now. I am so ready to move. I have packed my room at my mom's up mostly except the stuff we need everyday. So I am ready to go!!!!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, February 16, 2006, Blogger Erin said...

yay!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2006, Blogger Eric2613 said...

How come all guys turned into such pussies over Valentine's Day? I don't get it.

So you actually had an ex call you up to say he was dying? What a geek.

L8a playa!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home