Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Whoever said.....

Money can't buy happiness sure as hell must not have ever been broke!! This whole house/apartment/shack hunting experience has not been good. I can not find anything that I can afford by myself anyway, in the city I need to stay in right now. It is just amazing how much they want for rent! I only get paid twice a month, and for what most of these places it would cost me about 1 whole check per month. Leaving me with just one check to pay my car payment, daycare, utilites, buy food, and whatever else we need. It just won't work. So looks like I'm going to end up in a cramped 1 bedroom apartment. I will be on the couch so my son can have a bedroom. This is a really whiney post, I'm just feeling so sorry for myself right now. I need a roommate, but I sooooo don't want a roommate!!! I want to live alone! Ok, I'm done yelling at the computer screen now! Hopefully something perfect will come along......trying to think positive here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home