Friday, December 30, 2005

Last post of the year......

Well, what to say. This year has definately gotten away from me. It hasn't been a very productive year, I moved in with my parents thinking I would be there 2 or 3 months AT THE MOST, yet here I am 9 months later, and well yeah. I have not kept any of my resoultions from last year, yet I will make them again this year and see if I can keep to a litter longer this time. I can't remember anything particularly bad happening to me this past year so that has to be a plus. My son is doing well. I still can't believe he is going to be 7 YEARS old in a few short months. Whatever happened to that chubby little baby I had what seems like just yesterday! When he was a cranky, crying, little infant, everyone told me how fast they grew up, I didn't believe it until now. Now I sometimes look back and wonder did I cherish those times enough. I remember feeling so overwhelmed and wondering if it was every going to get easier. I guess it didn't help that I had just turned 20 when I gave birth, and that I started attending school when he was 3 months old. I feel I missed alot. I was thre when he took his first steps, I remember the feeling so well. I cried, I was so excited. I ran thru the house telling everyone, "He just walked". He was 9 months old, I just knew he was going to be a super child!! And of course he has never disappointed me.

So now it is time to relect on the past, learn from my many many mistakes and hope to not repeat them in the coming year. My only real resolution for this year is to learn to love life more, not to sweat the small stuff, and enjoy every moment with friends and family because life flies by too fast!

Here's to hoping everyone has a wonderful New Year! (And an "intoxicating" New Year's Eve) Enjoy the booze, I know I will be!!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, January 05, 2006, Blogger Erin said...

Happy New Year! Great resolutions - they are similar to mine :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home