Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Case of the blahs

I have a case of the blahs bad. I don't know if it's the holiday season or what. I feel down. Christmas was ok, it just didn't seem like "Christmas" though. Just feeling down and ready to get out of my parents house I guess. I should be able to move next month as long as I find a place I can afford. Which brings me to another reason I am feeling down. I'm always broke. I always worry about having money to pay the things I need to pay. Seems there is always something coming up to make money matters worse. I am hoping my raise is enough to make a difference this year. I know I make pretty good money for being a secretary but still not enough that this could really be my career. I need to go back to school and get a degree in something. Just don't know what yet. I was so set on nursing but my weak stomach may not allow that. I don't have any ideas that interest me as much as medicine does though. That is the only thing that has kept my interest over the years. Who knows. I guess I will have to make a decision within the next few months in order to get things together to try and start in the fall semister. Oh, why can't I just win the lottery or find me a rich husband to take care of me......dreams, dreams.....

1 Comments:

At Friday, December 30, 2005, Blogger Crystal said...

Amy-
I guess I could get over the gross stuff....I think we should go for it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home