Tuesday, December 20, 2005

He called

Yep, yesterday he called 3 times actually! Yeah. We are supossed to get together this Thursday evening. Now I just have to get rid of "B" for good.....but this is a start! It's always easier to get over a man with what else - another man! Never want to be totally alone right, especially in the winter. I don't know why that makes such a difference, I guess since it's cold and your home more you have more time to realize "hey, I'd like to have a man around"....who knows. We shall see where this one goes....

I am also counting down the days until I am out of my parents house!!! I should get my income tax refund around the 15th of next month so I will be able to move finally!! It has been a LONG and difficult 10 months! It will be nice to be in my own place again. Man, I can't wait. I have been trying to find an apartment but haven't had any luck yet. I saw a sign in front of an apartment complex on my way to work though so I will drive back that way on the way home and get the number.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 21, 2005, Blogger Erin said...

good for you, you little man magnet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home