Monday, December 19, 2005

Let's be frank.....

I. AM. AN. IDIOT!!! Seriously. I went out Saturday night with the girls! We had a great time, I was in a hyper/drunk mood. C and I were out on the dance floor and some dude just kept looking at me so I waved, being friendly. He came over a we were talking I asked his name,(Frank) blah blah blah, this went on for about 10 minuets before I realized holy shit, I know this guy, I met him at the same club about 2 years ago!!! We had talked for a little while, he had been over to my house, visited me at my job and it took me 10 mins. to realize I already knew this guy! I was like "why didn't you say something" to which he replied "I was seeing how long it would take you to remember me". Man, I felt like such a dumb ass!!! But we chatted the rest of the night, danced and had a good time. We exchanged phone numbers, he called that morning, since we didn't leave the club til 6am, and made sure I made it home ok but I haven't heard from him since. I guess we will see if he calls today.....

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 20, 2005, Blogger Erin said...

I do that all the time. I even did it to my cousin. Crappy ability to place people combined with alcohol is not a good combination.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home