Wednesday, November 09, 2005

What the HELL??!!!

Yea so I wrote about the Jamaican guy, Steven, I met a week or so ago blah blah blah. Well He has been calling my phone everyday for like a week, but I haven't answered any of his calls because I was hoping he would stop calling. I just wasn't really feeling him. Well today I'm sitting at work and my cell phone rings, I didn't recognize the number so I answer it and this is the conversation that took place:

Me: "Hello"
Caller: "Hello Crystal, this is Amy, Steven's girlfriend"
Me: (shocked and a little confused) "Steven who"
Caller: "Short black guy, he said your a friend of his from work"
Me: (still confused) "Ok" (then it hits me it's the Jamaican guy, duh)
Caller: "He said you guys were hanging out last night"
Me: "No, I wasn't with him last night."
Caller: "I'm sorry to bother you, I just feel like I'm being taken advantage of"
Me: "That's ok, but I wasn't with him"
Caller: "Ok, thanks"!
Me: "Bye"

Ok, so I was in shock so I didn't really know what to say. Now I want to call this girl back and say "yes your boyfriend is being an asshole." I met him at a club last weekend and he made out with me in the club? What? How can you tell someone that! But she sounded so sweet on the phone, I want to let her know what he is doing......AAAHHHHHHH, add this to the list of why men are JERKS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home