Monday, October 24, 2005

Ouch, ouch, ouch!

I think I have a UTI, AKA a bladder infection! Man, I keep feeling like I have to pee and then just a little trickle. Yeah I know this is WAY more information than you would like to know but this is my blog so if I wanna complain about my peeing problems I will.....:-)

In other news, we went to haunted houses Friday night. It was pretty fun. We did the combo thing they had 3 houses for $20, or one for $15, so we did the 3. The first one was Silo X , it was pretty good, the other two not so great but we had a good time. I had to be the leader of the wimps I was with so I got to lead the way, bumping into more walls head first than I can count and being the one to get the scarey people all in my face! But oh well, we had a good time. I did try to leave them toward the end I was tired of the hiding behind me. Didn't happen since Gigi has such a tight grip on the hood of my sweatshirt, I choked myself trying to run away.

Saturday we went out, played darts, had a few too many drinks and came home. Sunday was spent recovering.....today back to work....can't wait for the weekend to come back around!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home