Monday, September 19, 2005

They just keep getting better......

My attempts at keeping myself upright while walking that is......Over the weekend I was invited to a 20th anniversary party for the parents of some friends of mine. We had a good time, drinking beer and laughing.....Especially at Laurie who couldn't find her cell phone anywhere so goes to look in the only other place she had been, the bathroom, and yep there it was just sitting IN the toilet.....not good. So they start to clean up and I offer to help and carry out some of the food. So here I am with a pan of chicken on top of a pan of pasta walking across a concrete floor in flip flops when I hit a wet spot and my feet slide out from under me, I go flying face first to the ground, landing boob first into the pasta.....So I get up with white sauce on my boobs, and pants soaked from what I think was beer leaking from a garbage bag sitting next to the door. I was smelly, wet, and cold, and it was not good......I had invited the "new man" to join me but he had something else to do and couldn't make it, thank gawd he didn't see that! Although I did tell him about it, and he had a good laugh, but he doesn't have the picture of what I looked like after that!

Other weekend highlights:

Me, Chrissy, Gloria, and the kids went to Grant's Farm....we had a good time and I took some good pictures, I will post those when I get them.....

Me, Nina, Chrissy and Gloria went to bingo Sunday, none of us won so it was a big waste of money.....one day I will win the big jackpot!! I was so close this week......

Hung out with the "new man" last night......and today I'm back at work......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home