Monday, August 29, 2005

A shining example.....

of my utter lack of coordination. Yesterday my cousin Amy and I took the kids to the park to take some pictures. We went back to this beautiful area by a creek. Well in order to get to the creek we had to walk down the embankment and it was muddy and a little steep, so I said I was just going to wait up top, when my loving cousin says, "What, you can't make it down that!" And proceeds to say the mud is pretty dry you won't slide, so trusting her, I start down, put one foot down on the muddy area, and Whhhoooossshhhh! I slide down on my ass the rest of the way! So here I am ass caked with mud and what is Amy doing you ask? Laughing her ass off !!! Don't worry I was laughing too, and if it would have been her, I also would have laughed, hell it was pretty funny. After we got a picture of the "damage", I went into the creek to wash off my ass, as Amy took a picture of that too! And no I will not post those pictures....don't even ask......

Even with the unfortunate accident, we still got some really good pictures, and a great memory so it was nice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home