Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Dumb Ass Move Of The Day.....

So I have this horrible head cold, allergy thing going on right now so that crazy feeling you have in your head when your sick is the excuse I am using today for my dumb ass move......I wake up and put some chicken breasts in the crock pot to cook while everyone is working. Then I decide to lay down for another hour b/c I really feel like shit. I get up, check the chicken, and it doesn't seem to have cooked much. I turn it down to low and get ready to leave for work, I decided to check it one more time and give it a stir. It had now been cooking, so I thought, for 2 hours and it didn't look like it had cooked at all. I turn it back up to high, and then I see it, THE PLUG! Just sitting there on the counter, not in the outlet where it should be. So after all that I plug it in and Viola, amazingly it works! Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home