Thursday, July 28, 2005

The things my friends want me to do......

Ok, so one of my best friends C, can not cook to save her life. Seriously, this girl can barely make box mac and cheese. So anyway she is always asking me, the chef, to make stuff for her for pot lucks, parties, etc. at work. Well I get a call this morning with the best request yet......a cake shaped like a PENIS!! Yes, you read that right a penis. She is going to a sex toy party being throw by a co-worker and they want a penis cake. So I said I would attempt this. I thought I could bake a regular cake and cut it into the shape of said member and then two round cakes for the uh, boys...So we will see how this experiment turns out. I will be sure to take pictures, good or bad outcome....for you all to see. If anyone has any ideas, please post them!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, July 28, 2005, Blogger Erin said...

THat is hilarious!! How about white frosting at the tip?

 
At Friday, July 29, 2005, Blogger Crystal said...

That would have been good. We also thought about trying to make a "cream filling". That didn't work though..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home