Friday, July 08, 2005

Did ya miss me????

Well I am back at work after my vacation, on a Friday none the less! What kind of crap is that? Like couldn't have floated me 7.5 more hours til the end of the month so that I could enjoy the rest of my vacation and return on Monday like normal people.....but I'm back and I enjoyed the time off so I will stop complaining. We went camping over the weekend, it was fun. We shot off fireworks, did alot of swimming, and just relaxed. Monday I spent the day with some friends, went and watched the fireworks show in the town they live and it was really neat. We were so close and the fireworks looked awesome! I think this is the first July 4th I did not watch the St. Louis fireworks show. I did catch part of it on the news and they were good as usually. I just sat around being lazy for a few days, and yesterday me and my friend C, and our two boys went to Six Flags. That was fun! We spent most of the day playing in the water at Hurricane Harbor. We did go down one of the tallest speed slides they had there. After climing up a million and one steps to get to the top we realized we were above the trees! Waiting in line we had time to think about how high up we were and started to get a little scared, but that was alot of steps to walk up and I definately wasn't walking back down. So C went first and then I went. It was so fun until the end when you land in the water at the bottom and you hit the water with such force that it drives your swimsuit so far up your ass that it takes about 5 mins to dig out, yeah I walked away telling C that I think I had water on my ovaries! That was not a good feeling. We floated around the lazy river, and the wave pool. We rode a few rides and went home. We all had a good time. I spent 85% of my vacation in the water, I'm actually getting a tan! I have passed the burning phase and now and actually tanning. It's great. Well that is my vacation update......see ya!

2 Comments:

At Monday, July 11, 2005, Blogger Erin said...

Sounds like fun. Welcome back!

 
At Monday, July 11, 2005, Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

Vacation all I ever wanted..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home