Friday, June 17, 2005

HAPPY FREAKIN' FRIDAY

I am SO SO SO glad it's Friday!!! I am in a good mood today and I saw a carnival in my town this morning! That is the great part of having a kid, you still get to do all the fun stuff and people don't think your crazy cuz your just "there for the kid" ya know. Ha, if they only knew. I love it, I never have to grow up! And my son loves it too so that makes me happy to see him smile. Everybody wins you see.

I have had my cousin's baby who is 1 year old for the past 2 days. My cousin went out of town and I'm keeping the baby until she gets back on Sunday. It's been fun but it has definately curbed my "baby fever". I love her and all but she wakes up at 6:30 AM every morning. That knocks a whole 45 mins. to and hour off my precious sleep time! I had forgotten how much it takes to care for a little baby. She walks and all but she has been super clingly and everytime I set her down she starts screaming and throwing herself around. I know it's just cause she isn't used to being away from her Mommy so long. Other than the fits, she is really funny. Her cute little baby babbling, and laughing. I love when babies laugh. You can't help but smile. So all and all I'm having a great time with her. The last time I had her for a few hours I sent her home with pink toenails. They were so cute, her Mommy wasn't as thrilled as I was however. I think I will paint them again tonight. Girls are so much fun and since I only have a boy I have to use her! :-)

Now I would like to leave you with an email I just recieved for my good friend Nina-pop......

I had a dream this morning that me and these two black girls and one of there little daughters were walking down a highway and I kept saying we're walking on the wrong side of the road and we kept crossing the road and the little girl wouldn't cross so I kept yelling at her and her name was Secretaria, then all the sudden were on a dirt road with trees and it was scary and this scary looking guy starting walking towards us and I was trying to get Secretaria to come by me and I ripped a big branch off of this tree and then the guy was closer and ..... the alarm went off and I woke up, it was a crazy
dream.


**Note the name of the little girl is the funny part since Nina is a SECRETARY**

I hope everyone has a good weekend, see ya Monday!

3 Comments:

At Friday, June 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Crystal, thanks for posting my dream. Hooray for FRIDAY!!!! Only 4 hours to go!

 
At Friday, June 17, 2005, Blogger Crystal said...

No problem anytime!

 
At Monday, June 20, 2005, Blogger Erin said...

I want to go to the carnival!! They should come up with rent-a-kid for these types of situations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home