Tuesday, June 14, 2005

No new job :-(

Well I called them back since I hadn't heard anything, and she said they were "very impressed with me" but unfortunatly they choose someone with experience in the department. She also said she would like to keep my application on file because she really was impressed, she sounded genuine, it's just you always here that line about keeping your application on file only to never hear from them again. I am a little let down, but I truly believe things happen for a reason and something better must be in store for me. Hopefully soon though. So the job search continues........

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 14, 2005, Blogger Erin said...

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. But keep applying places. Something will come your way soon. Keep your chin up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home