Thursday, June 02, 2005

LOCK THE DAMN DOOR PEOPLE!!!

Ok, this is the 2nd time I have opened the stall door on someone in the restroom. I automatically go to the last stall everytime I go in there, I don't know why, I just do. Well this door opens outward instead of the usual way that would be stopped by a person sitting on the pot who stupidly did not lock the door. Anyway this one opens the other way and I just walk on in and BAM! Someone sitting on the pot! Check the door, I do NOT wanna see that! This time I even knocked before I went all the way in and she didn't say anything. Argh! This is just not my day. I have already set the alarm off today and had to call the police before they came, b/c the last time I set the alarm off I didn't know it went straight to the cops and they showed up. They weren't happy to say the least. Ok, now if I can just make it through the rest of the day without further mishaps! Well see..................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home