Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Boo Whooo....

I haven't posted in a while. I haven't really been feeling my happy go lucky self lately. I feel down. Don't know why I just do. Seems to have something to do with work I think. I dislike my job VERY much, I know, I know y0u guys have heard this a million times before, but I REALLY do not like it! I'm ready for a vacation. I am taking a week off in July, but I doubt I go anywhere exciting. Maybe just maybe I will go somewhere far far away. Who knows. I would so love to go to Florida. Seeing as I've never in my 26 years seen the ocean! Yeah, that is sad isn't it! I know, I'm a loser. Anyway, not much has been happening lately. Same ole thing. Can't wait for the weekend, even though I will only do the same thing I do every weekend, and it's not taking over the world pinky! Flash back there to Pinky and the Brain......oh. So anyway this Friday is payday and pedicure night. I can't wait for that. Me, Gigi, and Chrissy will go get our spa pedicures and talk about everyone that is in the shop. Our favorite asain, Christine, will keep us cracking up. Oh, and if any of you wonder if the people in the nail salon are talking about you when they start talking in another language, yes, the are indeed. Christine tells us who and what the other workers are talking about. Ah, good time in the nail shop, and oh how I love those massaging chairs, they are the best. And it will be another night of drinking Saturday, and as always bingo Sunday!!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 11, 2005, Blogger Erin said...

Girl, you need to get yourself to the beach and FAST! I can't believe you've never seen the ocean before. You have a week off, DO IT!! You won't regret it and you'll feel better about your life when you get back. It will give you clarity - I promise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home