Thursday, April 14, 2005

**Warning**This post contains bragging!

Just wanted to say how proud I am of my 6 year old Kindergartener!! He just got his 3rd quarter report card and his reading level was the middle of 1st grade!! He is such a genius! He takes after his momma!!! No, really stop laughing. Ok, I'm done. Just wanted to say
"WAY TO GO ANTHONY"!!!!

So the landlord people still haven't called me back. I left a message and still not callback. I think I am going to go up there on my break. I planned on going Friday but I forgot all about the all day meeting I have for work. Oh, joy oh, joy.

Well Georgia from the property management place just called back and now I am pissed. For one, she didn't even work for the company when we moved into that house so I do not know how she can tell me what condition the house was in. They are so trying to screw us, but I got a trick for them too. I'm just going down to the legal aide office and explain this situation and see if they can offer any advice. Oh, I am so mad right now. I am done being nice to them. They don't want me to get ghetto on they ass!!! Cause I will clown.......and they especially don't want me to send my sister up there........

Crystal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home