Wednesday, April 13, 2005

MIA

I have been gone a while. But fear not, I am back. So, what has been going on.....lets see....Anthony was sick with the flu last week, fever finally broke after 3 days and he is feeling better. I FINALLY won at bingo!!! Yay me!!! It was so exciting. Nothing else has really been happening.

I am still looking for another job. I have sent out probably 10 resumes so far and have not heard a thing. Job hunting is not so easy. Good thing I am still working, I would really be in trouble if I wasn't working and things were going like this.

Still fighting with the former landlords for them to refund our deposit. They are a shady company and they are really getting on my nerves. First of all one of my best friends lived in the house before me, and they took money out of her deposit for repairs that were still NOT made when we moved into the house. The house was a nightmare to begin with, things always breaking, and it wasn't in very good shape but we needed a place ASAP, and we moved in without seeing it first since we knew what it was like from when my friend lived there. Well they are trying to charge us for ALL kinds of stuff that we didn't do. Things that were there when we got there and all kinds of stuff. Then they are saying they are waiting for the owner to send money to get repairs done that he is responsible for....uh, hello, what the hell does that have to do with OUR deposit money? NOTHING. So I have been arguing with them, and trying to keep my temper, but the lady does NOTHING she says she is going to do and it is really bothering me. This all has been going on for 1.5 months, and they only had 30 days to refund our deposit or show paid repair receipts. We have got nothing. I asked or a list of what she felt was our responsiblity over a week ago and still have gotten nadda! So I will be trotting my happy ass up to the office tomorrow and will not leave without a check! Ok enough ranting for the day......

Crystal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home