Monday, March 28, 2005

Weekend Update.....

Doh, being new to this whole blog thing, I just typed a rather long entry and decided to preview, I then hit the back button when I was done to continue writing, and you all probably know what happened, yep, I lost it. So here we go again.......in a much shorter format:

Friday: Kids, Magic house, wine, lots and lots of wine......good times
Saturday: Science Center, cops, Top Shooters, darts, beer.....
Sunday: Easter, egg hunt, food, family and friends....

And now on to today. Back at work, loving the heck out if it......yeah right. It is beautiful outside today. I went to the car wash on lunch and washed my car because I am pretty much convienced the words "PUBLIC RESTROOM" are writting atop my roof in bird language.....saw Dee at the car wash, he accused me of "stalking him", he only wishes I was.....

Not much else to say today......ta ta!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home