Monday, April 04, 2005

Monday already????

I can not believe the weekend went by so fast. I don't know why I can't believe it, because it always seems to go that fast. We should really change the way the work week goes I think it should be 5 days off, 2 days work. Sounds good to me......

Anyway this weekend was pretty fun, went out with the girls, and Dave. Who although is not a girl, is darn fun to party with. Got home way to late, or early if you count the fact that is was morning, due to the time change. Yeah, that is where we are placing the blame, the time change. Not the fact that the Final Four is in St. Louis and there were tons of people here, and since Pops never closes, it is easy to get in there and have no perception of time.

Sunday was bingo day and Chrissy, Gigi and I all went and none of us won. Damn the luck. But hey, there is always next Sunday. I am bound to win one day!!!

Ok, not too exciting today but there it is.....

Take care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home