Thursday, March 31, 2005

Fluid huh....ya don't say.....

Well as I have mentioned before I am a big klutz or is it clutz or who knows anyway, I have fallen and landed on the same hurt knee about 4 times in the past month and a half. Not to mention the numerous times in the past 5 years that I have fallen on it. Anyway, this time the swelling has not gone down. So I go to the doctor today, which was the first time seeing this doctor and I really like him by the way, he is a nice doctor. Anyway he says "well you've got quite a bit of fluid on that knee". And asked me if it hurt which it doesn't really hurt that much as long as I'm not like sitting on my knees or anything, but what the hell would I be doing "on my knees" anywho! Get your minds out of the gutter!! So he order an xray to make sure nothing is fracture and if in 4 weeks the fluid has not gone down, then he will have to ....drain it! Yikes doesn't sound nice or painless. Speaking of xrays, I wonder how many is just too many. I mean I have had so many I am afraid I may start glowing from radioactivity......So far just THIS year, yes the past almost 4 months, I have had an xray on my elbow, my foot, my heal, my knee, and now my knee again! All except for the heal where due to me being "graceful as a cow" as my dear cousin Amy use to always say. BTW, Happy Birthday to Andrea Rae, the newest addition to our family born March 29, 2005. Way to go Amy! Well that is all for today......

Crystal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home