Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Just for Nina

I was just reminded that I haven't posted in a few days so although I don't have anything really to talk about, I'm just going to babble......ok? I am really, I mean really tired of my job. I am so burnt out, I dread coming here EVERYDAY!!!! I have sent out severel resumes in the past week so hopefully something comes of that soon. Tomorrow is my Momma's birthday so "Happy Birthday Mom"!!! Also here is a link to a picture of my cousin Amy's beautiful new baby, Andrea, http://www.growingfamily.com/webnursery/hospitals/6923/babypage.asp?URLID=0O3T3P7L9D
I know she is so cute isn't she........
Plans for tonight:
Going to dinner at Jamie R.'s
Going to let Ant pick out something for Gramma's birthday
That's it, pretty exciting life I lead huh.......
Gigi's first prenatal appointment is tomorrow.....we are all hoping for a girl.....although we won't know for quite some time since she is only 8 weeks along.....
Let us see, what else is new......hmmmm, well nothing else comes to mind so bye bye!

Crystal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home