Friday, April 22, 2005

In the closet

Ok, this new song with many parts that R. Kelly has come on with this time is funny.....first he needs to leave other people's women alone! Second, for as many songs as he has written about getting caught cheating, he should have it figured out by now, how NOT to get caught! Anyway, not the point of this post. This just reminded me of a conversation Gigi and I had the other night in the car when this song came on....

Gigi: What man do you know that when they think there is another man in the house would say "there's a mystery going on and I'm going to solve it"......
**laughing, laughing***
C: I don't know but if someone said that to me I would be like "Scooby Dooby Dooooo"!!!! Quick grab Scoob and Shaggy, lets go!

Oh, good times.

Believe me it WAS funny in the car, just doesn't seem as funny as I read it. Oh well.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, April 23, 2005, Blogger Jay said...

I can imagine it as being quite funny. I think my girlfriend and I have had many similar conversations.

 
At Sunday, April 24, 2005, Blogger Erin said...

It probably was Shaggy in the house - the horny bastard! But he'd only deny it. "Wasn't me"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home