Monday, April 18, 2005

Weekend Update....

Weekend started off nice. Went to lunch with Chrissy, Nina, and the kids. Then to Grant's Farm. It was nice, crowded but still fun. That night Chrissy and I went out with Laurie, Tree, and my sister, Jessica. We had a good time, went to Woodys, then Pops. Got pretty tipsy, but it was fun. Went to bingo Sunday, didn't win but Gigi did. Came outside from bingo and had a flat tire, Damn! Called my Daddy to come help me out. He put the spare on and this morning I went out to leave and the spare was flat. So I drove up to the tire shop on a flat, got a new tire put on and off to work I went. Great start to the day huh?

In other news, I keep having this feeling that Gigi is having twins. I even had a dream she gave birth to twin boys!! She, to say the least, is not happen with my predictions. For one, she wants a girl, and for two, she only wants ONE baby. So, I guess we will see when she gets her ultrasound if I'm right or wrong.....

Crystal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home