Tuesday, May 03, 2005

What to do

Mother's day fast approaching, no gift ideas in sight, low on cash =STRESS. Not only I am struggling with being so damn broke this week, due to my own stupidity, and the damn bingo hall taking all my money, I also have no clue what to get my mom for Mother's Day. First of all she is so hard to shop for add to that my lack of imagination and it's not good my friend. I never know what to buy her. I bought her a spa pedicure certificate last year, she never used it. I got her flowers for her birthday which was only last month so can't do that again. I guess I could get her a gift certificate to a restaurant and she and my dad could go out to eat. I don't know. I suck at this crap! Any ideas people? If I were super rich this would be so easy. I could treat her to a day at the spa, we did that once and she liked it, or buy her a new car, or some diamond earrings. But since I'm super poor I need to learn to be more creative. And I'm willing to cheat and use someone else's idea and take all the credit for it myself just incase someone wants to throw some ideas my way.....:-) I did make her a scrap book one year for Christmas and I thought that was a pretty clever idea so maybe I'm not THAT clueless but now I am at a loss. I have pretty much exhausted the "Things Remembered" gifts, I got her an engraved picture frame, and an engraved photo album last Mother's Day. See this gets harder every year, cuz you run out of stuff to do.....Damn it!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, May 05, 2005, Blogger Erin said...

Ick, I know the feeling. I have to get something for my mom tomorrow at lunch and then Fedex it to her in Florida so she will get it on Saturday. I still have no clue what to get. Let me know if you have any ideas. Why oh why am I so last minute??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home