Friday, April 29, 2005

I did NOT ask for a mullet!!

So I have this grand idea to go and get my hair cut at Great Clips this morning before work. Yeah, I know not the greatest place to go but who can pass up a shampoo and cut for $20. Well I tell the lady, I wanna keep the length, just trim it and shorten my layers a little so they will lay down better. Let me mention that I have VERY naturally curly hair. So it was looking a little short but she says no, it's still long, these are your layers. Ok, whatever, she continues. I go home and I swear I think I have a mullet! I shit you not! It is not very nice. I managed to style it a little but I am very unhappy. Next time, I will fight my urge to go to that stinkin' place! Man, what a start to the weekend. At least tomorrow I can drink until it looks good!

4 Comments:

At Friday, April 29, 2005, Blogger Crystal said...

That's ok, I am able to laugh about it. I was just thinking about what a pain in the ass it is going to be to straighten it everyday til it grows out! But since it is raining here, as the day goes on it is getting shorter and curlier and actually starting to look more like an afro! Great, just the look I was going for.

 
At Tuesday, May 03, 2005, Blogger Action Randall said...

"...At least tomorrow I can drink until it looks good!..."

The bright side is, so can everyone else.

No worries though. It's probably not as bad as you think, and if it is, it'll grow.

 
At Tuesday, May 03, 2005, Blogger Crystal said...

Yeah, actually I'm beginning to like it more, and everyone has told me it does NOT look like a mullet! Good thing huh?

 
At Wednesday, May 04, 2005, Blogger chwjohns said...

OMG. Rock the mullet like Peaches.

www.PeachesRocks.com

chwjohns

 

Post a Comment

<< Home