Monday, May 16, 2005

Payback is a motha......

So Thursday evening Gloria, Chrissy, and I were just going for a nice drive and decided to stop at Sonic to grab some slushes. Ok, so we get to the drive up and I need to pee so I get out of the car to run to the bathroom while they are in the drive thru. So I come out after doing my business and I don't see the car. I walk back to the drive thru line and still don't see them. Now I'm thinking I know the line couldn't of moved that fast but maybe just maybe it did so I walk around the building to the other side to see if they were up at the window already. NOPE! Not there either. Now I realize these little bitches have decided to play a jokey joke and leave my ass! So I look around to see if the just parked a little ways down, nope still don't see them. I was now officially PISSED! I can not believe they left me, I knew they would be back but still I look like a freaking idiot out here. Plus I left my purse in the car so I had no money, no phone, no nothing! So I sit my ass on one of the pinic tables and wait. And wait and wait. Finally these little bitches come back just cracking up! They had been sitting across the street at the back of the bank parking lot just watching me look for them and laughing their little asses off! Yeah, I just hope they remember that payback is a bitch and I WILL get them back! Although, I know if I were not the butt of this joke I would have been laughing my ass off too. Still, I am the joke player, not the playee!!! Watch your backs bitches!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home