Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Bored, bored, bored

Today is so slow at work. I am so ready to go home and it isn't even lunch time yet. I am ready for this long weekend coming up. We are going camping. Which mean we are going to sit outside and drink beer instead of inside. No, really we will probably do more than that, it should be a good time. And I have 4 days off this weekend!!! Wooooo Whoooo! I am jumping for joy! Oh, if only it were 40 days off instead. But if Steph or I win the lotto tonight, I may be off FOREVER!! I would be one of those assholes who just never shows back up to work! Screw 'em! I'm rich now! Oh, we can dream. In other news the highlight of my drive to work this morning was when I happen to glance over and saw 2 dogs going at it! I just started laughing, not what I expected to see this morning. Oh boy. Not much else going on today.......

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 01, 2005, Blogger Jay said...

I hope you had a fabulous time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home