Thursday, June 02, 2005

Strange days......

Today has been a very strange day. First off the good news, I got a called from a hospital in St. Louis that I sent my resume to about a month and a half ago. They called to set up an interview for a secretarial position in the Radiology Dept.!!! I was very happy about that, since I am planning to go back to school for nursing, this would be a good opportunity. Then I was on my way to work and decided to stop and grab a burger, and ran into my son's Aunt on his father's side. I haven't seen any of his family in about 6 months. And I haven't talked to him father in over a year. Since he got himself locked up, but that a whole 'nother story. Anyway, she said they are now living in the same town as me, and would like to see my son. I have no problem with this. If they want to be a part of his life they are more than welcome, I won't fight them on that but we need to talk about some things first. Anyway, so I came in to work and there happened to be a new client here and I didn't look at the schedule the night before so I didn't realize I should have been here at 12:30 instead of 1pm. And since I usually come in at 11am and work until 7pm, but today the other secretary isn't going to be here so I will have to stay until 9pm so I came in at the normal time we open which is 1pm. Well I messed up and the therapist had a few words for me when I got here, I was pissed but now I'm not, hopefully I won't be here much longer anyway. And I know I have been slacking a bit lately, because I simply despise this place and it depresses me just to come here everyday. I really shouldn't be that way but it is really hard to have any sort of drive to do my best when I can't stand being here. I know I shouldn't be that way. But today I will spend my day putting together a list of my duties for the person who replaces me. Even if I don't get the job I am interviewing for Tuesday, I will keep looking and don't plan on being here much longer. So wish me luck on Tuesday!!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, June 02, 2005, Blogger Erin said...

Come on! We want to hear the story about your son's father!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home