Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I'm Baaaccckkk

Well I'm back at work so you have probably figured out we didn't hit the $200 million powerball jackpot. Damn the luck. We had a good time camping. We swam, played horseshoes, made smores, all the good camping type stuff! I came back with a sunburn, because I did not use sunblock because I "wanted a tan". Well this is one red tan. At least it doesn't hurt anymore, but my face got burnt the worst and now is starting to peel. Great, that is going to look just wonderful. And make-up only makes it look worse so this should be fun.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 01, 2005, Blogger Wade said...

We had a dermatologist give a presentation at our last safety meeting at work.
Scared the B'Jeezus out of me. SPF from now on!

 
At Wednesday, June 01, 2005, Blogger Erin said...

Glad you had a good weekend! Aloe works wonders on peeling - take it from a pale-ass sun worshiper like me :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home