Monday, June 13, 2005

Tina, ya fat lard, come get some dinner.....

I'm late I know, but I just saw Napoleon Dynamite and I loved it. I love funny movies with absolutely no point! Now, C, G, and I have been shooting each other quotes from the movie all weekend. Good times. Still haven't heard anything about the job I interviewed for, starting to get depressed. I had my hopes up too much. But oh well. This weekend was pretty boring. We drove an hour to go to the lake and swim, we got there blew up the rafts, got in the water, and 20 mins later we were standing under a pavillion because it was storming! So we waited til the rain slowed down, loaded the car back up and headed home. What a trip! But such is our luck!

1 Comments:

At Monday, June 13, 2005, Blogger Erin said...

Give them a call. Make sure that you stay top of mind with them and it will show them how much you want the job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home