Thursday, June 16, 2005

I want you to love me.......la la la

That song was just on the radio so that is how it became the title....oh and that it is me and Isaiah's song! Ya know like 4 years ago when we actually dated. The other 3 years I kindof just stalked him and whined about how I didn't mean to break up with him and go back to my loser baby daddy, it was temporary insanity, and please please please take me back. Yes, I was a desperate loser. I was totally in LOVE with that boy for some reason! But I'm over it now. Mostly anyway. I did just call him to try and get back very funny video he has of a New Year's Eve party Nina-Pop and I had at our apartment several years back. That tape is so funny. I tell ya there is nothing funnier than a bunch of drunks making fools of themselves AND gettting it on tape! Whew, good times. Well I am done writting depressing posts about not gettting the job and they haven't called me boo whoo whoo!!! I'm over it now.

So last night my good friend who is also an RN, brought home a doppler from work so we could listen to our other friend, G's baby she currently growing. So we had lots of fun listening and then we decided to try the other side to see if there was another one in there since we have been joking since she found out she was expecting that she is having twins. She freaked when we heard another heartbeat. She goes for her 1st ultrasound in a week and a half so we will find out if what we heard was her own heartbeat or if indeed there are TWO!!! Wouldn't that be so much fun! Yeah, for us maybe but not her! That is what she gets for never babysitting for me!!! Curses!!

In other news, well actually there is no other news.
TTFN-

2 Comments:

At Thursday, June 16, 2005, Blogger Erin said...

Twins are the best. You only have to get fat once and you have a whole family!

 
At Friday, June 17, 2005, Blogger Crystal said...

Well that is looking at the bright side! She did say if it was indeed twins she hopes it a boy and a girl so then she could be done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home