Thursday, June 23, 2005

It's not the heat........

It's the humidity!! Ahhhh! I hear this a million times a day. That and "is it hot enough out there for ya".....This IS St. Louis people! It's the same hot ass sticky weather we have EVERY damn summer. You know it's coming. I admit I complain about it daily also, with my non-air condition having piece 'o shit car. I drive in the heat daily and by time I get to work the back of my shirt is soaked with sweat. I know yuck! And if I could move, well I say I would move in a heartbeat, but I'm not sure how long I would make it away from my family and friends, but I like to think I would move. Maybe if they all went along, yeah that would be good. Anyway, no real point to this post I just have been hearing all day about the heat from the clients who come in and decided to write about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home