Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Come on in.....

Last night I had my car parked in the driveway, I had left the doors unlocked because I usually never lock them even though I know I should I never thought someone would want that hunk o' junk enough to steal it. Anyway, my dad was leaving for working aroudn 2 am and saw some guy in my car. He yelled at him and the guy jumped out and ran down the street. My mom was telling me about this when I got up this morning. I was like "holy crap"! He was just sitting in there going through the papers I had above the visor. My stuff from the glove box; some maxi pads, and other papers, were on the front seat but other than that I didn't see anything wrong. Then on my way to work I stopped at Taco Bell to grab something to eat and went to get change out of the door handle where I always throw my change and it was gone. There was probably a couple bucks worth of change in there but the guy who got in my car took my change! I couldn't believe it. I felt weird all day today in my car just thinking that someone had the balls to just walk up in our driveway, and get in MY car, and then go thru all MY stuff. What is up with people these days? So that was the start to my day, guess I will be locking my car doors from now on. Lesson learned.........

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least they didn't steal the maxi pads!

 
At Tuesday, June 21, 2005, Blogger Crystal said...

Those they could've had, I want my damn change back! :-)

 
At Wednesday, June 22, 2005, Blogger Erin said...

Oh, that's creepy. Be careful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home