Thursday, June 23, 2005

Bitchy McBitchalot....

Yes, that is me here lately. All I can talk about is how much I HATE this job. And really it's the hours. I used to work 1pm - 9pm on Tuesday and Thursday, well the part time girl who works 4pm-9pm only on those days was ok with me coming in at 11am and getting off at 7pm instead of 9. My boss ok'd this also as long as if the part time girl wasn't there for some reason I would have to cover. Well this week she went home early Tuesday because she was tired and today my boss has her working at another office. So here I am stuck here until 9pm tonight and I come back in at 9am tomorrow. I really hate that. It's like by time I get home, I only have time to get ready for bed just to get up and go right back to work. It is driving me nuts. I'm to the point that everytime I have to work until 9 I am on the verge of sending my resignation letter. Then I think hey better find a new job before ya quit this one, you do have bills. Damn adult conscience. Back in the day I would quit a job at the drop of a hat! I swear I had probably about 20 different jobs fromt he time I was 16 - 19. Now I have all these "responsibilites" and crap! Oh how I miss the carefree days...........

BB

2 Comments:

At Friday, June 24, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I remember those days when you worked at Kmart for 4 days and when we got in my car wreck they paid you for missing work at Kmart and I don't think you ever went back. Just ask Crystal how to make any kind of fast food she's worked at all of them. Love ya - Nina Pop!

 
At Friday, June 24, 2005, Blogger Crystal said...

Yeah thanks for ratting me out Nina Pop!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home