Monday, July 18, 2005

Consequences........

So today I am paying for my fun night out Saturday. Never do my nights catch up with me the next day, Sunday, the day I don't have to work. No, they wait a day and hit me Monday. The day I do have to work. I had a fabulous time out this weekend. We had a bunch of friends together, including a couple we haven't been out with in a long while. Needless to say, we had a great time which included lots of shots, and lasted until the wee hours of the morning.....I got to my house at 5:30, the sun was coming up. So C calls at 11:45 to wake me up for bingo. I am quite amazed when I get up that I only have a slight headache and feel pretty good for 4.5 hours of sleep. So I get up and go to bingo and start getting a little sleepy. I leave there and go to Nina's for a b-day party, by now I'm dead tired. I had to finish laundry ok, start and finish since I had been putting it off for a while, and didn't get to bed til 11pm. I slept so hard, and the alarm went off too soon this morning. I could feel my eyes trying to shut on the drive in to work this morning. I have had a large iced latte which usually peps me right up, and it didn't even work today. So is the price we pay for partying like we are still 21 and have no responsiblities......but it was so worth it!

In other non-drinking news, I took Ant to a nice country picnic Sat. afternoon. We watched some monster trucks run over some cars, and sling mud everywhere. Then they let the kids go for a ride in the back of one. So he did that. They went really, really slow, and he said it was a waste of his $5! So he and two of his friends rode some of the rides and played games. They had fun. This is like the 3rd carnival this summer so it's not too exciting anymore to the kids. But they still like to go.

Ok ta ta!!

2 Comments:

At Monday, July 18, 2005, Blogger Erin said...

yawn. I know the feeling.

 
At Wednesday, July 20, 2005, Blogger tommy said...

You keep partying like you're 21 girl. When you feel old, you grow old:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home