Friday, July 15, 2005

Lucky lucky lucky......

I was bummed this morning because of a work meeting which meant I had to leave extra early and battle extra traffic to get to our main office in downtown St. Louis. So the day wasn't off to the best start. Although I didn't oversleep, which should have been a good start since I have been doing that a lot lately. Anyway, I get to the meeting, ON time (which happens very seldom with me) and they had bagels with was great because the Diet Mt. Dew I had just wasn't getting it, I was starving. Not to mention my favorite one was still left! So things were going good. Then I sit down and they give me a check and tell me my overtime wasn't included in my regular check yesterday so here it is....I didn't even think I had overtime last pay period, but I'm not one to turn away money so I was like AWESOME! Then we break up into focus groups to discuss a possible name change for our agency and they are giving away two $25 gift certificates to Target. And yep you guessed it, I won!!!! I waiting for the hidden camera people to come out anytime! This has to be too good to be true for my usual luck! Until then I'm lovin' it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home