Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Feeling grooovey baby!

I think my vacation away from here really did me alot of good. I have been back here for 3 days now and I feel pretty good. I'm not sulking all day long and longing to go home. So, has anyone been watching "The 70's House" on MTV? I like it. Dawn the host is a fruit cake but she makes it funny. It's a reality show, yeah, I know like we haven't had enough of those, but I actually like this one. I am going on my first float trip at the end of the month. I got the info and I'm going here. I can't wait. I think it will be a fun and relaxing time.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, July 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wakey Wakey eggs and bakey

 
At Friday, July 15, 2005, Blogger Crystal said...

:-) So others do watch it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home