Monday, July 11, 2005

Funny thing happened.....

On my vacation and I totally forgot to further embarrass Gigi and tell all my internet friends too! Gigi is a quite busty gal to say the least and as well all do has a few extra pounds hanging around.....anyway, we were out relaxing on the beach, Me and L were up on the sand working on our tans (ok drinking a beer but still in the sun!) and we see Gigi and C out in the water and Gigi is in the middle of this tube float. The thing is she is got her arms in the air and is leaning side to side trying to get her arms wet. Seems while she was wet she slid right in, but as she floated around and dried, she got stuck! This was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time, and I wish I was better at painting this picture with words! C is tugging up on the tube while Gigi is trying to pull herself out the bottom! Then to be oh so incognito C decides to put her long raft up to block this whole episode from the other people on the beach. I was laughing so hard I couldn't even stand up to try and help if I wanted to......after about 5 minutes they got her free and she quickly flipped me and L the bird for laying on the sand laughing instead of helping. Oh, good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home