Monday, July 25, 2005

Weekend Run-down....

Friday:

  • Went to Chuck E. Cheese for birthday party
  • Played Skee Ball
  • Went home and swam until almost 11pm

Saturaday:

  • Swam
  • Slept
  • Played cards at my sister's house
  • Went to IHOP for funnel cake at 1:30 AM

Sunday:

  • Went to bingo
  • Swam
  • Did laundry

So as you can see there was not a lot to do when it was well over 100 degrees outside this past weekend. Even the pool water was 90 degrees. A very boring yet relaxing weekend. Now this weekend coming up is the float trip! Oh boy! This is exciting for many reasons, but 1. it's my first time on a float trip, and 2. it's my first vacation/weekend alone without my son since he was born, he is 6 years old. So it's going to be so so much fun! I can't wait!!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 26, 2005, Blogger Erin said...

We didn't have Chuck E Cheese where I grew up and I am always dead jealous of the kids that get to go there.

I heard its like 115 there!! Crazy!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home