Monday, August 01, 2005

Float Trip Run-down...

Just a quick run down of the highlights of the trip....

  • Sun Burnt! I have never been burnt on my legs before, until now
  • Only flipped the canoe TWICE, although I did fall out of the canoe once on my own without it flipping just got in on one side and slide right out the other.....
  • Beer Bong 'nuff said
  • Bruises bruises bruies, I look like I have been beat!
  • One of our campers now owns a smashed johnny on the spot! Seems if your car runs off the road and you run over a johnny on the spot you buy it! Hmm, who knew. Luckily no one was inside and no one was injured in the accident. People were walking down from there campsites with cameras just to take pictures. It was a site to see, a Blazer on top of the Johnny, you don't see THAT everyday!
  • Pictures to come.....

I did have a great time, and will definately do it again, although I will NOT do a 10 mile float again. I will do the 5 mile. We started at 9am and didn't get to the end until 6pm. We did stop alot though to swim and stuff. We took waterproof cameras so as soon as I get them deveoped I will be sure to post the pictures!!

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 02, 2005, Blogger Erin said...

Sounds like fun. What's a johnny on the spot?

 
At Tuesday, August 02, 2005, Blogger Crystal said...

It like a outhouse toliet!

 
At Tuesday, August 02, 2005, Blogger Erin said...

Oh, that is funny. I would have taken pictures too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home