Thursday, July 28, 2005

Conversation between me and Nina~Pop

After telling her what C wanted me to make:

NP: Oh that is too funny! Are you going to use chocolate or vanilla
icing/cake?

Me: Vanilla for the member, chocolate for the boys, pink icing on all of
it......

NP: Are you going to add any details like the little hole on top? Oh, you
should use some cream filling!! Does Chrissy take credit for your
culinary skills?

Me: Sometimes I think she does. I don't know but Jenny the girl hosting the
party knows I'm making this one for sure.....You should come over and
help me with this. Your a better artist than me. I am working until 7pm
and then I have to cook the cakes so when you go get your dad have him
drop you off at my mom's and I will take you home after we finish....

NP: I don't have to get my dad tonight he's on vacation the rest of the
week. You are doing this tonight? When is the party tomorrow? Plus you
will be out of town tomorrow afternoon, lucky girl.

Me: Yeah, I have to do it tonight b/c I will be gone tomorrow and the party
is tomorrow. So are you gonna come help a sista out? Hey my sister has
an interview with {my company} on Monday to work in the downtown office.

NP: That's cool and I don't know, I'll have to see how comfortable I am on
my couch. Big Brother 6 is on tonight and I am hooked on it and tonight
somebody gets voted off so, I can't miss it. Besides I maybe
semi-artistic but I've never attempted a PENIS CAKE before. Call me when
you are ready and I'll probably come by.

Me: Oh now you better come by after informing me that helping me vs. sitting on the couch is a MAJOR dilemma for you.....that ain't even right. I will let you watch Big Brother at the house while you help me with the PENIS CAKE!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not take credit for anything anyone makes!!!!
I want to sometimes, but everyone at work knows I can't cook, bake, mix, stir, etc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home