Friday, August 05, 2005

Pure excitement

'Member when you were a kid and your parents told you that you were going to Disneyland, Six Flags, the waterpark, or a yard sale.....yeah. Well I my son loves yard sales. When we drive through town on the weekends and he see one he begs for us to stop. Anyway, I told him we were going to this huge all-town yard sale Saturday and asked if he wanted to go, to which he replied "heck yeah"! So that was the end of the coversation I thought as we were going to sleep, but 10 mins. later I hear "Mom?"
"What Ant?"
"I can't sleep, I am too excited about the yard sale."

I just laughed and said well try not to think about it. It was so funny. My son, so excited about a yard sale!

Also congratulations to Dana on the birth of her new baby girl today!
Welcome Arianna Michelle!!!

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why have u never put up a picture of yourself??

 
At Tuesday, August 09, 2005, Blogger Crystal said...

Probably for the same reason you post "anonymous"....:-)

Who knows, I may post one soon....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home