Monday, August 22, 2005

Weeekend Rundown

It seems like I watched movies all weekend. Friday we had girls night at my sister's apartment, we drank a little, played cards, ate pizza and then watched "Diary of a Mad Black Women". It was hillarious. Saturday Gigi and I laid around in my bed all day and watched Dirty Dancing... And yes Gigi and I are both straight 20-something ladies and we regularly lay is bed a watch TV on lazy days. We are strange I guess. Sunday after Gigi and Cfiz got back from bingo(at which by the way, someone won the $12,000 powerball dammit) we watched Guess Who. It was good but not as funny as I thought it would be. Then of course I watched the series finale of Six Feet Under. It was very good. I was glad they tied up all the lose ends of the show. So much was going on I was wondering how they were going to bring everything to a close. They did an excellent job! Anyone else watch SFU?

1 Comments:

At Sunday, August 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who pooped on the fridge again??? when i walk though salt i like to sing about panties that have worn by quadraplegic chimps!!!! even my hair smells of burnt aftershave. did you here about the one where crystal gives hed too a 3 toed sloth?? if so let me Know!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home